Bismarck, North Dakota
Welcome to Bismarck
It’s the capital and second most populous city in North Dakota. This city was founded in 1872 by European Americans on the east bank of river Missouri. There are two government Authorized public library in the city. The climate of the city is humid continental with strong semi – arid influence.
Where to visit:
- Fort Abraham lincoln state park: it’s a state park situated 7 miles south of mandan. This park was established in 1907 and covers area over 1,006.
- North Dokata Heritage center and state museum: It is the north Dokata’s official history museum opened in 1981. There are millions of artifacts that represent the human history of north Dokata.
- North Dokata state capito: it’s the government’s house of the U.S state of north Dokata. It was established in 1934.
- Dokata zoo: It’s a zoo situated on the banks of Missouri river established in 1961. There are more than 125 species of animals and birds are present here.
- Raging rivers water park: it’ s a water park where you can enjoy with your family.
- Sertoma Park: it’s a park built over riverside with peaceful environment to relax.
- Camp Hancock Historic site: it is also known as camp Hancock historic site and camp Hancock. It was built in 1872.
Where to stay:
- Radission hotel: Amazing rooms with fine dinning and stunning interior design. Hotel provide free breakfast and Wi-Fi.
- Ramkota hotel and conference center: The Hotel is located near station. You can easily explore the city as many monuments that you want to visit. Ambiente is good and peaceful
- Staybridge suites. Suites are small but amazing, meals provided in the hotel are amazing.
- Mainstay suites: modern rooms with clean atmosphere. Swimming pool and gym area is clean.